And it was commonly known between Android users, that 2.2 Froyo will only support Flash. But looks like the wait is over. Developers have figured out a way to handle flash on 2.1 Éclair devices. This method has been tested on devices such as Nexus One, Evo 4G, Droid Eris, and Galaxy S. Let’s look at the steps involved in making your device handle Flash 10.1 completely.
1. Download Flash for 2.1.zip (click here!)
2. Extract the zip file
3. Go to Market on your device and install Apps Installer (QR code provided)
4. Connect your device to computer and copy .apk file to your SD card. (root folder)
5. Launch Apps Installer and select transferred .apk file
6. follow the instructions to install
7. Reboot your device after installation.
8. You have successfully installed flash on your device!
Give flash a test run by opening browser and giving test run to websites running flash player, such as daily motion, vevo etc. enjoy!.