V.I.O., a name well known in P.O.V (point of view) video technology has recently announced the new POV.HD video system. The manufacturers say, its the most flexible, rugged and easy to use point-of-view HD video system available currently. The new system is full HD and can record up to 5 hours of HD video.
The camera is rugged when it comes to shock proof, water proof (1m/30min), and dust proof. The camera is powered by 4 AA batteries making it easier for users and comes in with a wireless remote.
The POV camera is equipped with in-field editing, tag scenes and compile tagged scenes. Exposure control lets you control video brightness and exposure meter. And it comes with four recording methods, clip mood, loop mode, loop & forward mode, and still image mode. First shipping begins 22nd December and is priced at $599.95.
1080p HD Video
– four different resolution / frame rates at 1080p, 720p and 480p
– MPEG-4 video container
– automatic exposure control with white balance
– 1/2.7’’ HD CMOS censor
– 32 Bit ARM microprocessor, 10 Bit Image processor
– built in Omni-directional mic AAC audio codec
– 32GB SDHC
– record, playback, delete
– 2 inch LCD screen, 640 x 320 resolution
– RF remote control with record, tag , stop controls
– lightweight , 58 grams
check this video!