One of T-Mobile’s February releases is Galaxy S 4G: as yet we were not confirmed with its price but now according to a leak from one of the resources, it will be available at Walmart by the end of this month with a price tag of $148.88.
Galaxy S 4G is the touch screen handset which runs the Android 2.2 Froyo operating system, equipped with a 1GHz Hummingbird processor and a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen.
Walmart specifies that it is available with certain agreements that are as follows:
- $148.88 on 2-year service agreement
- $148.9 with 2-year upgrade
- $248.88 with 2-year Flex pay Agreement
- $650.0 without service Agreement sounds about right.
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G Specifications are as follows:
- Cortex A8 Hummingbird 1GHz processor
- 4-inch Super AMOLED touch screen
- Android 2.2
- ST-Ericsson M5720 HSPA+ 4G modem capable of giving 21 Mbps
- 5MP camera with 720p HD video recording
- Supports the Android HTML web kit browser
- Has a 512 MB RAM. 16 GB microSD card included
- Display resolution is 480 x 800 pixels
- Others features like autofocus, geo tagging, Slacker Radio with more than 130 genre station for free, face and smile detection
- Dimensions (HxWxD) are 122 x 65 x 10mm
- Weight is 118 gram
- Supports network s of 2G – 850/900/1800/1900 and 3G – 1700/2100