One needs a third eye to be an elusive photographer. The word photography is derived from a Greek word meaning thereby “light writing”. Now what does light stands for? And is photography always done under some lightening effects! How a photographer captures the huge world of images in darkness? So photography is as systematic and artistic as any other science or arts.
Image Courtesy: Photo.net
Here are certain tips, tact, techniques and strategies helping to become an influential photographer:
- Top most tip is to be composed while taking a picture. The photographer must be clear in his intention that what is he going to capture and what should be his prime focus. The photo must not confuse the viewer. If any loop holes exist than you need expertise or a proper guidance.
- The photographer should come down to the level of his image. This clarifies the target area and produces effective results.
- The step of panning; to move your camera in the direction of your image, is of great significance. The user must be competent enough to create a harmony between what is real and what is imagery!
- In fewer cases if the background is kept plain the photographic effects are more lifelike.
- It is preferred if one uses flash outdoors in order to enhance the visual effects. This is especially recommended for the beginners.
- If there is no light on the sky, does this light writing stops? No….. The photographer should have a deep knowhow of using artificial light and the ways to handle light effects.
- Sometimes while taking pictures in chilly winters, the pictures blur or do not expose freshness. To overcome these negativities temperature and light should be given consideration.
- Photographer should move his camera close in, lock the focus and move the image from the middle. This can vary according to the requirement of the photographs or the surrounding or even the panning in the mind of the creator.
- Moreover this art needs a fix plan; either you are a business photographer or you do it as you part time pursuit. The shifting of paradigm ranges from creativity to handsome earning.
- Every photographer should know how to direct his creation. He should know how to frame, plan and design his shoot.
By adopting these tact you can be the most wanted photographer in day’s world. Keep on capturing and yielding excellence.
[ Thanks to All those photographers who shared these tips]