And the wait is over for those of you Android users, who have waited enough to load Google apps on their Archos tablets. Developers recently revealed linkage from where Google Apps for Archos can be download or in shot gapps4archos.
Note: you cannot install this installer if you have any other gApps installer. Anytime you switch Installer apps, device must be reset to stock. If you’ve never installed any, ignore this !
1. Download gapps4archos (click here)!.
2. Copy downloaded file to your device via USB (if you didn’t download it directly to your device)
3. Use ‘Files’ app to locate gAppsInstaller, and then install it
4. choose ‘install packaged apps’ or ‘install your own packaged apps.zip’ file located on internal drive
5. Wait 5 to 10 seconds
6. Reboot your device
7. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > All > Market (clear cache then Force Stop)
8. Go to Setting > Manage Applications > All > Google Services Framework (clear data and Force Stop)
9 . Reboot and you’re done.
Step 7 and 8 are Market Fix Issues. By doing this fix, you’d be apple to see all missing apps from the market, except some protected apps.