CWM Recovery is finally here for one of the hottest device of 2012. Galaxy S 3, from Samsung has arrived in most markets around the Globe. Achieving root becomes a high priority for such a demanding device for many users. News being, ClockworkMod Recovery has been worked around by developers for this great device. Here in this post, we share a video walk through as well as written steps on how to install CWM recovery onto your new device.
Video Walk through For Installing ClockworkMod Recovery On Galaxy S III
Installing ClockworkMod Touch
1. We begin with downloading all the required files. (to download)
2. Download Odin for Windows (only) (click here)
3. Reboot your device to download mode. To do so power off device and hold down HOME and VOLUME DOWN together. Press POWER button for 2 seconds until screen appear. Press VOLUME UP to get into download mode.
4. Connect device with a USB cable to PC.
5. Start Odin. (double click .exe file)
6. Verify only ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F.Reset Time’ are marked in Odin.
7. Browse to ‘File 1’ (downloaded earlier) from Odin. Click PDA button to do so.
8. Click ‘Start’ to flash ClockworkMod Recovery to device.
Congratulations you have successfully flashed CWM recovery on your device. Now user can easily access the recovery any time by doing a power off, holding down HOME and VOLUME UP buttons and press POWER for around 5 seconds. If having issues, click here to follow up with the developers on XDA forum.