Photon 4G, another Gingerbread device from Motorola (now Google behind it). HD video playback and capture, with a a great 8 mega-pixels camera running somewhat latest Android platform makes it a Andro-Media device. The root for this device which would give you access to all ‘great’ rooted apps is now officially here. And finally, before we start the process make sure backup is done and all is set to go! Enable USB debugging on your device by navigating to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
Here is what you need:
– Android Motorola Drivers ( )
– One Click Root File(click here)
1. Instal Motorola Drivers on your PC.
2. Unzip the download One Click Root File on the desktop.
3. Connect device and select ‘charge only’ mode.
4. Double click MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe.
5. Follow on screen steps to gain root for Photon 4G.
You have successfully gained root on your device. Install Superuser from Market and test rooted apps. (click here to check out our tested rooted apps for Android)