As you all know that HTC is the design manufacturer and producer of many Android and Windows mobile phones, it is also widely loved in today’s world of smartphones. After the success of many well known handsets such as HTC Hero, HTC Dream, HTC Sapphire, and Nexus One, HTC’s another master blaster HTC EVO Shift 4G is going to be launched through Sprint next week.
Technical specifications for this sexy smartphone are as under:
- Froyo (Android 2.2)
- 5MP Camera
- 720p HD camcorder
- 3.6-inch touchscreen display
- HD Video Recording
- Sprint Mobile Hotspot (supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices)
- Android Market™ with access to more than 100,000 apps
- Messaging – Personal and business e-mail, IM and text messaging
- Social Networking Integration – Facebook®, Twitter™, Flickr® and more
- Visual Voicemail
- Google™ Mobile Services, including YouTube™, Gmail™, Google Talk™, Google Voice™ and Google Maps™
- GPS Navigation
- Stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology
- microSD slot (supporting up to 32GB memory card)
Check out Sprint news release for more.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), January 04, 2011 – As the first national wireless carrier to launch 4G in 2008, Sprint (NYSE:S) wrapped up 2010 with a lead in 4G wireless device innovations. Further extending that lead, the company today introduced the upcoming availability of two products in Sprint’s second generation of 4G-capable devices:HTC EVO Shift™ 4G and MiFi® 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless. With these two devices, Sprint has now introduced 17 4G-capable devices for consumers and business, including three phones, a 4G netbook and notebook from Dell, numerous USB modem options, and several mobile hotspots and routers.
“Sprint will continue to set the bar for feature-rich and customer-friendly 4G devices into 2011,” said Dan Hesse, Sprint CEO. “Our proven leadership as a 4G pioneer has allowed our customers to enjoy 4G from Sprint first, and these new products exemplify Sprint’s commitment to put industry-leading performance and capabilities in the hands of our customers.”