Epson is renowned for making imaging products and printers. Their products always capture user attention. Recently Epson announces a new printer named Stylus Photo R3000 which is a specialized gadget for the professional photographers and fine artists as it produces exhibition quality prints with lustrous and matte fine art paper stuff. R3000 printer gives users the choice for various color mode printing options.
Images Courtesy: ITechNews
It lets users to enjoy advance media handling features. Another attraction is different modes for photos printing with highlighting and shadowing affects.
Its special features are as follows:
- Its size is 13 inch wide.
- It has UltraChrome K3
- It has Vivid Magenta ink technology
- It has MicroPiezo AMC
- Its AccuPhoto HD2 image technology gives smoother color transitions
- It can automatically switch between photo and matte Black ink
- It has four pre-set modes – neutral, warm, cool, or sepia for neutral or toned black-and-white prints
- It has built in auto-feeder mode
- It has a capacity of 120 sheets of plain 13-by-19-inch paper or 30 sheets of similar-sized photo paper.
- It can print to a resolution of 5760-by-1440 dpi, with speeds of around 90 seconds for an 8-by-10 print, and about a minute longer for a 13-by-19 print.
- It can work over both Ethernet and 802.11n wireless connections
- It offers the facility of USB 2.0 port
- It is compatible with Macs running all versions of OS X 10.5 and 10.6.
It will be made available for public sales in this March 2011 having a sale price of $849.