A Korean Company LG Revolution manufactured its first Long Term Evolution (LTE) 4G phone to be launched through Verizon Wireless. LTE is the latest standard in the mobile network technology that produced the GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA network technologies and 4G technologies designed to increase the capacity and speed of mobile telephone networks. LG Revolution’s first LTE 4G Smartphone is running on Froyo – Android 2.2.
LTE 4G Smartphone Key features are:
- 4G LTE– customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage area
- 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen
- Wi-Fi capable, Mobile Hotspot capability
- DLNA, HDMI and DIVX capable and 16GB internal memory with microSD card slot with expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Front facing Camera with video telephony support
- Android 2.2 technology for Google Mobile Services, including Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Google Voice etc
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth 3.0 capabilities with support for Bluetooth Profiles Supported: Headset, Hands-Free, Dial-Up Networking, Object Push, Advanced Audio Distribution (stereo), Audio/Video Remote Control, Phone Book Access, and File Transfer
Some Additional features are as follows:
It is composed of 5.0-megapixel camera having autofocus; flash and camcorder supports 5 different camera resolutions and three different video resolutions. Its image editor has the features of Zoom, rotate, and Resize added frames etc. This Smartphone has optimized video quality with different camcorder settings. The proximity sensor can instantly lock the touch screen and make it safe while talking. It comprises of full suit of messaging options.
Its market price and availability date has not announced yet.