Update for Motorola Atrix 4G was rumored for sometime but it was not clear that what exactly the update would compromise. But for now the list of updates is available, before the official release of the updated version of the Atrix 4G. The software update includes several improvements to device performance and has been tagged as software version 4.1.57.
– Fingerprint Reader : Improved fingerprint reader performance
– Battery: Improved battery performance for longer battery life
– Screen: Display to turn off while in charging mode
– Phone Stability: Improved stability resulting in fewer occurrences of touch unresponsiveness
– Car Dock: Improved performance of car dock and 3.5mm jack
– Fix for the phones microphone issue and HSUPA 3G (expected)
– Guaranteed voice quality and upload speeds
Users should connect through Wi-Fi for downloading of the update so that data charges are avoided as the update is covered in a 17MB file. Try this update and put your mobile’s fate in Motorola’s beta hand.