Opera has unveiled Opera Mini 6; the final version of its latest mobile browser. Opera Mini 6 feature improved slick look, scrolling, zooming, panning and few other features. The browser has been optimized for Android tablets. Opera Mini 6 is available for J2ME, Android, BlackBerry and Symbian /S60handsetsOpera Mini 6 has also been given an ability to share web pages and content on the internet via Facebook, Twitter and other social networks with just two taps.
The new version 6 of Opera Mini includes:
– Opera Mini 6 comes with a new and improved design, including a new skin, and new zoom and jump buttons for easy touch-navigation.
– Click any Mobile YouTube video to launch it directly on your device’s native media player (if available).
Improved zoom for touch screens
– ‘Pinch-to-zoom’ is now supported for multi-touch devices. With a double-tap or with Opera’s new zoom buttons regular touch devices can be zoom.
Opera Mini 6 has been designed with a new user interface especially for tablet users.
– Now you can read your news uninterrupted and utilize the power of tabs by opening new links in the background.
– Developers work hard to improve the selection and rendering of Asian fonts, including Thai and Arabic.
Opera Mini is described by Opera as the “speed demon” of its mobile browser and has its core engine located on Opera’s servers to ensure pages load faster. The browser also features the developer’s compression technology, known as Opera Turbo that compresses the bandwidth of text and data files on websites by up to 80 percent to further ensure pages load faster.