Make sure to backup everything from your SD Card because this process will erase all content (everything) from your SD Card. So the end line is, backup before getting into the whole process.
Guide To Partition SD Card:
1. Boot into recovery mode.
2. Boot into recovery (Recovery Required, amonRA V2.3, click here to download)
3. Select ‘Partition SD Card‘.
4. Set amount for the SWAP (0), ext2 (1024 or 2048) and FAT.
5. Once amount is set on all three, select ‘Upgrade ext2 to ext3.’
6. Upgrade is done, go to Wipe Menu and Wipe everything.
7. Go back to main menu, select ‘USB-MS‘ and copy ‘Synergy ROM’ to root of SD Card.
8. Flash Synergy.
9. Initial device boot up might take some time, be patient!
10. Install Apps in a fresh way, and they will be placed in the ext3 partition.
Verify that everything worked out fine, by installing new apps and navigate to ‘/system/sd/folder‘. The apps should be listed there! Neat and simple guide for Android users who have already done enough with their devices in terms of tweaks and hacks. The developer recommends to check the internal storage space by navigating to Menu -> Settings -> SD & Phone Storage. He further on adds that if the storage is 300 and more, it is safe to say that the new partition build is working fine. Having problems or looking for more references, check XDA Thread.