Apple iPad 2 is so popular these days that it’s not easy to buy . iPad 2 along with its inspiring and remarkable hardware, iPad 2 comes with some rough edges and weak spots as far as the current software release is concerned by AppleInsider.
iPad2 can be said to be a very insistent increase for a brand new product. Apple has also maintained a blistering pace of software and operating system development, which has resulted in iOS 4.3 delivering marked improvements in browser performance and lots of bug fixes.
Let us have an in-depth review of iPad’s limitations and advancements:
– iPad 2; Apple’s most successful new product launch ever with a spectacularly new light and thin exterior
– Speedy; incorporating the latest generation of mobile baseband and Application Processor chips with twice the RAM and up to eight times the computing power
– Verizon 3G support
– Dual cameras
– Suite of apps that support them (ranging from FaceTime to Photo Booth, and the separately available iMovie
– Ability to output both HDMI (either landscape or portrait) video from apps as well as a video mirroring mode, which projects anything you have on the screen to an HDTV
– Significantly lighter (1.33lbs, 600g vs. 1.5lbs 680g) than its predecessor
– Game consoles and other consumer electronic devices including: Apple’s own iPods and iPhone
Few obvious limitations for iPad2 are as below:
– Designed after iPod as a peripheral attach to iTunes, so you can’t use iPad as a computer replacement; it’s not a netbook in tablet form.
– For any updates (software or sync certain types of content) you need to plug your iPad in to a full blown computer.
– Apple iOS 4.3 also introduced some new bugs, including a new, annoying inconsistency in the Home button, which doesn’t always immediately return the user to the Home screen as it has in the past.
– iPad can’t do a variety of things you can do on a Mac (or Windows PC) because it runs iOS,
Less flexible with printing or file sharing. However, the flip-side to these kinds of limitations is that iPad is refreshingly simple.