There have been Samsung with its new Galaxy Tab 8.9 release. The leaked photos for the device confirm the rumors.about Samsung bringing in the Galaxy Tab with an 8.9-inch screen at CTIA Wireless 2011 event in Florida. Many sources believe CTIA to be a big event for
Let us have a look at some of features for Galaxy Tab 8.9:
– It runs on Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb
– Live Panel home screen with custom widgets
– Also app switchers to switch between apps, while displaying live previews of the apps open in the background
– Live Panel home screen
– Customizable home screen with widgets like email, weather, news, agenda, and stocks
Specs for the tablet include:
– 8.9-inch touch screen with a high resolution of 1280×800
– Pixel density than most other tablets including the Apple iPad 2 and Motorola Xoom
– 1GHz dual core processor
– Light in size; 470 g
– Quite thin at just 8.6 mm
– Dual Wi-Fi antenna for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
Sneaked pictures of a presentation panel courtesy Pocketnow.com that confirms the rumor that we will see Galaxy Tab at CTIA event today for sure. Other details will be revealed tomorrow at CTIA Wireless 2011 event when Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 will be unveiled.
Wait For more details till tomorrow.