1. Download this file pack ()
2. Extract the pack, and open it
3. Copy the Explorer.bat file and save it on desktop
4. From extracted folder, right click Install_Restart_Explorer.reg and select edit. (File should open in notepad).
5. fill in your username, where it says ENTER-YOUR-NAME-HERE and save it
6. Add this file to registry by right clicking Install_Restart_Explorer.reg and clicking merge, confirm and click yes on next windows
7. Go on desktop and right click your context menu and a new item namely Restart Explorer should appear.
It’s simple and now you don’t need to restart, simply restart explorer.exe.