Rooting your Smartphone is no more a dream. We keep updating the Smartphone users about the latest tips, tricks and hacks – check out this latest rooting guide. Indeed a good news for Motorola Defy Users – now you can root your device with SuperOneClick rooting tool by following simple steps mentioned in this post.
Just Like the “don’t try it at home”wrestling message :p Try This Rooting Method at your own risk. WowTechy or Post Author will not be responsible for any loss.
Before starting the root procedure download following things from the given links.
- Motorola USB Drivers
- SuperOneClick or SuperOneClick2.1Version
- .NET framework if you already don’t have
You need to have Get USB cable and follow these steps.
- Install USB drivers on your PC if already not installed
- Attach phone, turn it off and restart Windows OS
- Start phone while the Volume Up button should be pressed.
- From the debug screen hit OK to program and connect USB cable
- Connect phone with system using USB cable
- Let Windows automatically install driver for the device
- Restart Windows once the installation is complete
- Windows will recognize the device as drivers have been installed
- Hit Settings-Applications-Development from Defy Setting and turn off the USB DEBUG mode
- Go to SuperOneClick utility and run as Administrator (right click on the tool and this option will be there)
- Hit Root from the SuperOneClick GUI
- Turn USB DEBUG mode on when it says Waiting for Device
- Wait until it says – Device Is Rooted
- Reboot the device and enjoy the rooted experience!
Try it and share your rooting experience with us.