Note: Make sure to backup everything, anything before following the procedure and performing a quick root. No one is liable for any kind of data / information you might lose if device is bricked or other wise.
1. Download the ROM ().
2. Mount it on the SD Card
3. Restart your device, and get into recovery. (Press Power to turn your device on, as soon as the Dual Core boot screen appears, press Volume Down again and again, till Android Recovery is displayed. Press Volume Up to enter Recovery)
4. Create a Nandroid backup.
5. Do factory reset from recovery menu.
6. Install the downloaded ROM (zip file) from the menu.
7. Reboot device and you’re rooted.
Yes, it was that neat and simple. To quickly test if you’re device is rooted or not, download Rooted apps on your Xoom. Click here to check out a number of Root Apps that we have reviewed for Android. If having issues, or problems of any sort, check out the source.