You’re doing extreme multi-tasking in Windows 7 environment with a number of different things running at the same time. And all of a sudden everything freezes because of the RAM being all bunged up. You try your best to close programs that are ‘not responding’ via the task manager but nothing seems to work out.
You can add a simple shortcut on your desktop which will kill all the running processes instantly with a click. This surely becomes the quickest and easiest way to shut everything that is running.
1. go to your desktop and right click > new short cut
2. type in the following code:
taskkill /F /FI “USERNAME eq quickkill” /FI “IMAGENAME ne explorer.exe” /FI “IMAGENAME ne dwm.exe”
3. Make sure you replace “quickkill” with your username.
4. change the icon by right click on the shortcut > properties > change icon
5. Add the shortcut icon to your taskbar as well.